Thursday, September 3, 2020

I will be your professional social media marketing manager and advertising

 I will be your professional social media marketing manager and advertising



About This Gig

Hello, welcome on my social media marketing gig exclusively only on Fiver.


Will be my pleasure to introduce you to my services on Social Media Management. Today, Social Media Marketing is among the best opportunities available to a brand for connecting with prospective consumers.

Engage your community. Build an audience. Increase your revenue. It's all possible with these services packages.


I will manage these accounts such as:

✔ Facebook

✔ Twitter

✔ Instagram

✔ Pinterest

✔ Linkedin

 

What you will get from my service management of your profiles includes:

✔ Creating your Social Media Pages

✔ Setup of pages (adding bio,website,logo etc)

✔ Daily posting of relevant content

✔ Growth Optimization

✔ Scheduling or Posting

✔ Increase your engagement, views, and followers organically

✔ Pages problem solving (fix Page settings, website linking, About section and more)

✔ Create Ads & Trending Hash-Tags

 

Please feel free to contact me before ordering, Find Out Your Bonus. 

Best regards,
dmjany



CLICK HERE


Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: